Cinema for me is…
Lise in 10 frames
- What film made you fall in love with cinema?
Chungking Express – Wong Kar Wai
2. What are the 3 best European films you have seen in the last year?
- The worst person in the world – Joachim Trier
- Compartiment n°6 – Juho Kuosmanen
- Viens je t’emmène – Alain Guiraudie
3. What does Europe mean to you?
Sharing and having close friends all around.
4. What do you like the most about your country that makes it unique?
I like very much the culture of cafés and terrasses in France. Going straight after waking up to this
place where you can be alone but with people around, ordering an expresso and a croissant while
reading a book or meeting friends for a breakfast talk. It’s a bit of a cliché but I relish it.
5. Your favorite film theatre? What do you like about it?
In Paris I used to go as a teenager to « Les 3 Luxembourg ». It’s an important theatre for me because
it is the place where I discovered the cinema « d’art et essai ». In Nantes I always go to the
« Katorza » cinema : the programmation is really rich and the team working there is warmhearted,
always up to talk with you about the movies playing.
6. What is your dream job in the film industry?
I dream to be a film director.
7. Which film director would you like to be?
8. Which film character do you most identify with?
Antoine Doinel in François Truffaut’s movies.
9. Your favorite soundtrack or song?
Visa para un sueño – Caro Diario, Nanni Moretti
10. If you had to live in a movie, which one would you like it to be?
L’auberge espagnole – Cédric Klapisch