Cinema for me is…
Eva in 10 frames
- What film made you fall in love with cinema?
I was obsessed with Disney movies as a kid so I think they first made me fall in love with cinema. I especially loved Mulan and The Sleeping beauty.
- What are the 3 best European films you have seen in the last year?
Le bonheur (Agnès Varda, 1965, FR)
Libertad (Clara Roquet, 2021, ES)
Compartment No.6 (Juho Kuosmanen, 2021, FI)
- What does Europe mean to you?
Europe to me means unity and being able to travel easily between countries.
- What do you like the most about your country that makes it unique?
I like the safety and calmness. I also like the finnish nature, especially in summer.
- Your favorite film theatre? What do you like about it?
My favorite film theatre is Cinema Orion in Helsinki. It is a beautiful old building that has a calming atmosphere.
- What is your dream job in the film industry?
Directing. I would also love to work in costume design.
- Which film director would you like to be?
I can’t think of a specific film director that I would like to be.
- Which film character do you most identify with?
Antoine from The 400 blows
- Your favorite soundtrack or song?
I really love the Godfather soundtrack
- If you had to live in a movie, which one would you like it to be?
I would love to live in Amélie: a Paris where everything is perfect.