Cinema for me is…
Flavio in 10 frames
1. What film made you fall in love with cinema?
I Origins (Mike Cahill, 2014).
2. What are the 3 best European films you have seen in the las
Années 20 (Elisabeth Vogler, 2022)
Pleasure (Ninja Thyberg, 2021)
Les Intranquilles (Joachim Lafosse, 2021).
3. What does Europe mean to you?
Openness and togetherness.
4. What do you like the most about your country that makes it unique?
The warmth of people (and the fries).
5. Your favorite film theatre? What do you like about it?
Cinéma Palace – I love its setting in the middle of the town center, the great combination of brutalism architecture and tradition inside the building, but also the quality of their movie selection.
6. What is your dream job in the film industry?
7. Which film director would you like to be?
8. Which film character do you most identify with?
Julie from The Worst Person in the World (Joachim Trier, 2021).
9. Your favorite soundtrack or song?
The Matthias et Maxime (Xavier Dolan, 2019) soundtrack by Jean-Michel Blais – Un autre amour brings me to tears every time.
10. If you had to live in a movie, which one would you like it to be?
A Bigger Splash (Luca Guadagnino, 2015) – I love both drama and warm afternoons by the pool.